How it Started
In 2018, my husband and I made the move from Chicago to Green Bay in the middle of the year. Being a teacher, this meant that I had to leave my classroom and students behind in January and had more time on my hands than I knew what to do with.
I had seen cookies on Pinterest, and being a DIY gal, decided to take a local class and fell in love with the process of baking and decorating with royal icing. After having friends and family reach out to buy my cookies, I decided to start selling custom cookies for Green Bay locals.
How It's Going
In the past 3 years I have expanded to also doing cupcakes and cakes, however, cookies still have my whole heart.
I'm also so excited to continue expanding my business to include digital items as well as apparel for those who also love to bake.
- I have a husband and a rescue dog named Minnie
- I teach 4th-6th grade
- I am obsessed with all things Disney, Harry Potter, and Coffee
- Christmas is my FAVORITE time of year
- IF we have time, my husband and I love to foster dogs through our local dog rescue
- I love to travel - I did two study abroads in college (France and Japan) and have traveled to more than 11 different countries.
Photo by: Magdalene Photography